Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Cookie Planning

Last year my sister and mom came to my house every couple of days and we baked cookies and candies. We had fun bonding and had lots of great cookies and candies to share.


Christmas 2008

We are planning to gather later this week and make cookies for this year. We are a little late this year, so I will probably make some candies over the next couple of days. I have been working on my cookie and candy list for this year. Here are my favorites.


Candy
Oreo Balls
Peanut Butter Fudge
Chocolate Fudge
Peppermint Bark


Cookies
Cutouts
Wafer Cookies
Raspberry Poppyseed kolacky
Brownie Peppermint Bites


Holidays Treats
Pumpkin Roll
Spiced Pretzels
Spiced Oyster Crackers
Chocolate Covered Pretzels


I will post some pictures and recipes later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment