Saturday, September 18, 2010

Salt and Pepper Popcorn - Product Review

Since I enjoy salt and pepper potato chips, I decided to give Orville Redenbacher's Salt and Pepper Popcorn a try. I have to say that the "Butter", "Movie Theater", or "Kettle Corn" varieties have always been a favorite but I am trying to move toward a healthier snack and since this is whole grain and natural with 120 calories for each mini bag, it seems like a good choice. I found that the pepper gives this popcorn a little kick so you do not miss all of the butter. It is not over powering but just the right amount of pepper. I found this flavor to be just as addicting of all of my favorites. I am still a fan of the butter varieties but I will include the salt and pepper option into my popcorn stash.




No comments:

Post a Comment