Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥It's Valentine's Day!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I usually try to do most of my food in hearts on valentine's Day. This year, the two older girls are not here and Baylee went to an indoor waterpark with a friend, so there won't be many heart shaped foods today. I did make some heart shaped rice krispy treats last night, and mixed up some puppy chow. I bought a heart shaped cupcake pan from Target and it shaped the rice krispy treats beautifully! Then while I was making the rice krispy treats I thought about making heart shaped cookies so I put a small spoonful of chocolate chip dough into each cup of the cupcake pan and sure enough I got heart shaped chocolate chip cookes. They are crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle.


Here are my valentines!! They are very special to me and I love them more than anything in the whole wide world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment