Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chicken Parmesan Bundles

This was such a good meal but my camera was set wrong and the main item is blurry but everything around it was focused. I did not catch it until we ate all of the food. I think the blurry picture still gives you the idea of how yummy this was!

It was so simple to make. I used to be intimated by the pictures of stuffed chicken but once I started to try more recipes I found how simple it is and can't believe I can actually make it look good and taste good.

The flavor of this chicken was incredible! The kids are not really crazy for chicken Parmesan but rolling up the chicken with cheeses and spinach did the trick. I would not have thought about using cream cheese but it made the spinach and mozzarella mixture extra creamy. They ate it up! I served it on a bed of spaghetti with a salad and garlic bread.

I got this recipe out of the Kraft Food and Family cookbook. Click here for recipe. They also have a video on making the bundles and a couple of pictures that people uploaded. If my picture was clear I would have uploaded it. I think it is better than the uploaded pictures. Oh well, next time!


This was a pretty quick meal to prep and cook. It took about an hour.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment